22nd Birthday Celebration
Monday, July 6, 2009
Yesterday, ASG took me out to Bottle Tree Restaurant (somewhere in Khatib) to celebrate my 22nd birthday for me! =DThat restaurant was a result of my request for Chinese food (I wanted something different ma. It has been long since us ASG went to eat something Chinese for birthday celebrations =D). The food was good, and the atmosphere is very rustic. The place is actually located quite far away from the bustling city, and it gives me a feel of serenity and peace. With forests and a lake nearby, it also gives a faux kampong feel. I like this place! =D
The following is a picture of us and the food at the restaurant! Mouth-watering right? =p

After that, due to the rainy weather, they had to abandon some of the plans and we shifted to SL's house to commence with the rest of the program for the day.
LOL! After playing a series of pranks on me, I was finally allowed to go into SL's house, where they commenced with the birthday song and cake ceremony! =D


Then, they gave my present, a bag that I requested from Tampines ONE. The following pictures are poses I performed with my presents. =D
Bag: Present from ASG, INK from Tampines ONE
Berms & White Belt: Present from BFF, Man Master from Causeway Point
Specs: Vision 768 from Woodlands Mart
T-shirt & Arm Accessory: Platinum Mall in Bangkok



Here's a big big THANK YOU to the ASG members for celebrating my birthday with me! I <3 all of you! =D