Autumn Cleaning
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I declare the start of a new project: Autumn Cleaning.

Yes. It's autumn now, and it's time to clean my room.

You see ar. For the last year I have lived in Hall. My hall room has plenty of shelves for me to put my textbooks and files and stuff. So, I have no problems about spatial arrangements for my books.

However, it is a different story back in my own room. My shelves are full of old books. Like, really full. Ask the people who come to my house regularly. Damn full. How to put my files and textbooks and stuff? (They are currently residing in my closet, and it's really unglam to open and close my wardrobe to get my textbooks and notes.)

So, I have decided it's time to revamp my shelves. I am getting rid of really old books that I don't read anymore. Probably gonna recycle them. HaHa. But that's later in the morning/afternoon, after I wake up. =p

Bye bye old storybooks! =(
12:42 AM