HRC Bridging Day
Saturday, August 29, 2009
I just came back from HRC Bridging Day, organised by the HRC Club as a get-to-know session between HR seniors and the juniors, and between us juniors as well.It was very fun, and I certainly did enjoy myself. I ended up doing ALL the forfeits. My god. I am damn baka. But haha! It was quite fun la, and I didn't mind doing forfeits. Enjoy ma. =D
I am now watching 星光大道's PK Challenge. My god. Ai Jia is really DAMN GOOD! I cried at her song "傻瓜". Her voice, her facial expression totally fully fleshed out the emotional aspects of the song, and I can't help but cry. My god. She is GOOD.
And ANTHONY! Omg omg OMG OMG OMG ANTHONY! He's EXCELLENT! I got drawn into his song. Totally drawn in. I felt his pain. I felt his misery. And omg. I am very very VERY high now. OMG ANTHONY!
I love 星光大道. Why have I only started watching this season ar??
Out of the love for sharing, here is Anthony's performance: