My Late Birthday Celebration
Friday, August 14, 2009
Just now (as in Thursday night), I went to eat 翡翠小笼包 buffet @ Holland V with Andy & Jerome. They treated me for this dinner as a birthday present.

The dinner is nice, filling and shiok. I zham a lot of 小笼包s! Damn nice can!! But most importantly, I enjoyed my dinner with Jerome and Andy. It has been 3 months since the 3 of us sat down and talked. HaHa! It's just like the good old times man. =)

Must really thank them for taking the evening off to come eat dinner with me! Really really appreciate it a lot! =D

Jerome just sent me back from Holland V, and then went back to NTU. So nice right? Thanks bro! =D

And August 13th was my father's birthday. We are going to eat out later in the afternoon, so YAY! =D

I meow.
1:23 AM