Start of the New Semester
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
This week constitute the real start of the semesters, as my tutorials and seminars begin.I tell you. I am swamped with readings, READINGS and MORE READINGS. It's kind stressful to keep up with so much readings. I even bought my Compensation textbook on the train to read for tomorrow's lesson. Yes. This is how sad my life is gonna be.
And for the past two days, I have been trying to create and then rehearse my introductory speech. I am gonna give a 3-min introductory speech in front of the class tomorrow, and haha, I am still practicing. But I am more or less there already. Just need to brush up. =)
I finally attended my French lessons! OMG lor! I am like so excited! YaY! French! =D
Je m'appelle Kelvin Yip. Je suis singapourien. Je parle anglais et chinois. J'habite Woodlands à Singapour. Je suis étudiant à NTU. Et toi?