Edwin's POP
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
On this day, 9th September 2009 (09/09/09), my brother POP-ed from his BMT in Kranji Camp II.

For this special day, I did something terribly wrong, which of course, I shalln't repeat in this blog. But, this could possibly be the first, and last time, that I get to witness a POP ceremony, having not been in one myself due to my PES status. So, yes, getting to watch my brother throw his jockey cap in the air is worth the "wrong". =p

The Passing Out Parade is quite interesting. There were pyrotechnics, which BMT so far hasn't done any. This is called differentiation ok. There were shows on how they defeat terrorists. Again, differentiation. HaHa! If you cannot compete with the "big guns", then be different. (This, my friends, is a good marketing/compensation strategy. Take note. =p)

Enough of my nonsense. HaHa! I'll just the photos "say" all the words from now on. =D











Congratulations, PTE Yip! =D
11:12 PM