Projects and RT
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I had predicted that after recess week, my projects will be piling up very fast. And well, it's true.

I have 3 major presentations due on the final week, and have to complete 2 major project reports by then. At the same time, I have a group presentation due next week for AB214. I am up in arms doing research for my HR projects, and then starting work on my AB214 presentation. My god.

I think it's kinda 自讨苦吃 lor. For the last three weeks, I have been slacking away like nobody's business. I don't know why leh, this sem I totally not motivated to do anything. I told myself I should get started on my projects last weekend, but.... Sigh. I really should get some writing done this weekend.

At the same time, adding RT into the equation creates a whole big mess. Now, I have RT every Wednesday and Saturday. It's quite okay-ish la... but I suspect I might have difficulties coping towards end Oct....

Why am I a Singaporean male? WHY? WHY?!!!
10:38 PM