Update to 214 Bitchiness
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
I refer you to the post on September 18.

Well. It turns out that my intuitions were totally correct (yet again. I do love my intuition! =D). The girl that I was supposed to be working with actually went behind my back to get out of working with me. When I was just about to suggest on that very day to work separately. Oh well. If this is the game she wants to play...

And I found out, shockingly, that the 3-person team wasn't such a dream-team after all. Let's just say that I was really astonished to see one girl (whom I got along well the best with in the group of 3 girls) presenting alone today, and that the other two of them managed to postpone their presentation till Thursday. Huh. And guess who was the one controlling things behind the back? *shrugs*

How to do group work like that, when got so much conflict amongst the 4 of us? Got group presentation 2 weeks later you know...

Anyway, in case you were wondering, my presentation went well, and my tutor seems to like it. So, YAY! =D
12:49 AM