Almost Killer Litter and Survivor
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Just now, while I was collecting the clothes poles back, I discovered something horrendous!One of the bamboo poles was actually on the verge of breaking. It was hanging on by a small amount of bamboo skin, and the rest of the pole was actually on the verge of dropping. OMG! I was so horrified lor! If the bamboo pole actually broke, me and my family would be featured in the papers for killer-littering (you know how the whole of Singapore is so fixated on killer litters...)! Wa heng never break lor, or else ar....
Tomorrow is the finale episode of Survivor Samoa. HaHa! After not watching for so many seasons, I am a regular viewer of this season. The main reason why I watched this season is because of Russell. He is a smart and conniving player, who will go through all means to strategise and stay ahead. Finding 3 Hidden Immunity Idols all by himself, without any clues, is a not a simple feat. Despite him not needing the money (he's a multi-millionaire already), I am rooting for him to win, because he deserves it, for outwitting, outplaying and outlasting everyone. =D