Genting 2009 - Day 1
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Genting 2009 - Day 1

So, here I am. Sitting in my room alone, while the rest of my friends are gambling away in the casino. Just imagine me, sitting woefully alone, with extremely wet hair, blogging away...

Our trip started very early in the morning. Sleeping for only 3 hours is no joke, and soon, there'll be consequences...

We got on the bus at Boon Lay Shopping Center, and off we go!

My sneezings also started. Like I have said earlier, whenever I have very little sleep and I have to wake up early in the morning, I will develop a full-blown flu in the day. True enough, it did. Part of the reason why I came back early was because I am simply too sick and too tired to do anything else.

We reached Genting around 1:30pm, and we had chicken rice for lunch at some chinese restaurant (I forgot the name la...). It was ok la, except the portion were kinda small.

After getting our room keys (I am sharing with BFF, duhz) and slacking for awhile, we decided to go out and do things!

First, we went to bowl at Genting Bowl. LOL! My skills were lousy as usual, but I had fun, so that's all it matters! =D









After that, we went around exploring. We went to Genting Hotel to check out the KTV rates. Too bad they were too expensive. I was really looking forward to singing KTV again, after a long time of not doing so.

We had dinner at MerryBrown. I ate porridge (yes, they have porridge). It was plain, but for a very sick cat like me, it is just nice. The rest ate chicken. I had to restrain myself from "stealing" chicken. I can't eat fried food, or my throat will really die.

After dinner, we watched "Princess and the Frog" at the theater. It's a typical Disney movie; a feel-good movie. The ending had me in tears, as a lot of happy endings tend to do for me. It's quite a nice movie la, if you want to feel good after a long hard day.

So now, I am in my room, sucking on my Strepsil tablet, blogging and waiting for the rest to return so we can discuss our plans for tomorrow.

Maybe I'll sleep, or stay up watching Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium on TV, while waiting for the rest. Ha.

So yes, bonne nuit my dears! =D
11:06 PM