Genting 2009 - Day 2 Part 1
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Genting 2009 - Day 2 Part 1I kena cheated by the stupid programme sheet yesterday night lor. Instead of Mr Magorium, they showed Superman Returns. Ergh.
The cats came back at 1:30am, and after some admin and discussion, we went back to sleep at 3.
LOL! We were all late for breakfast. We were supposed to meet at 8.30, but BFF's alarm didn't go off. Kim Seng and Wen Qiang didn't hear the alarm in their room. So, in the end, we all met up at 9.30. Luckily I woke up at 9 and realised that we were very late and started calling the rest.
The hotel's breakfast buffet was so-so lor. Nothing to rave about, actually. Gloria, HuiLing and HuiLi ate earlier and went off to the theme park. So, only left with me, Joyce, BFF, KS and WQ until 1pm.
After breakfast, we walked around, taking pics with the Christmas decorations in Genting.
They wanted to go to the casino, and I agreed lor, cause got nothing else to do ma. I ain't gonna gamble (read this for the reasons why), just gonna go there and meow at the rest.
However, I was stopped at the door. Cause.... I was wearing berms. LOL! I didn't bring jeans to Genting (in retropect, I should have la, because it's damn bloody cold in here), so I decided to come back to my room.
Which is why I am sitting here, blogging and watching Superman Returns. Again. Sigh. Meeting them at 1pm later....