Genting 2009: The Finale
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Genting 2009: The Finale

We woke up at 7.30am to go for the hotel's breakfast buffet, after witnessing the very long queues yesterday at 9.30. HaHa! Seriously. I really felt like sleeping.

After breakfast, we wanted to shop, but the shops ain't opened so early. So, we went back to the hotel to play Cluedo. Guess whose room? Yeah. Mine, cause CQ was holding the Cluedo board. LOL!

We played Cluedo till 10+, and then we went to shop. I didn't get anything, cause I didn't see anything I particularly liked. I also wanted to shop for some presents, but nothing interests me leh.

After Cluedo, we went to Old Town to eat lunch. Again, I didn't eat anything. I wasn't really in the mood to eat, and besides, I was feeling quite full from the breakfast buffet.

After lunch, we went to collect our luggage from the hotel's lobby and then boarded the bus back home.

I mostly slept on the journey, catching up with so much lost-sleep these few days. I also need some rest too, cause I haven't been getting enough rest for my flu. Sigh. We arrived at Singapore at around 10 after clearing the customs. We went back home via WQ's father's bus. =D

Hmm. BFF actually asked me, "Have you really done anything in this trip?" Actually, yeah. His questions were quite valid. What have I really done besides eating and visiting Ripley's? I didn't go to the theme park because I wasn't really up for waking up so early (max rest for my flu). I didn't join the rest at the casino until the very last night, and I didn't even gamble.

However, I really felt that it wasn't the activities I did that matter. To me, this trip is about spending time and having fun with my friends. And I did, and therefore, I enjoyed this trip to Genting! =D

Cheers to my travelling mates, and may we have more travels together next time! =D
11:41 PM