More Rain = Bad Luck
Monday, December 21, 2009
OMG! My clothes-drying woes continue today!It was a bright, sunny morning, with lots and LOTS AND LOTS of sunlight. I put the clothes out to dry at 11ish am, after I woke up.
Then hor, ayioh... while I was innocently surfing the Internet, I noticed my room getting darker. I didn't really care one, cause it is not that dark-until-rain-type. And then, a split second later, KABABOOM, the rain started pouring. OMG! It was a mad rush to collect back all the clothes and the bamboo poles! Now the clothes are totally wet lor.
What's more maddening is that after I collected back the clothes, the rain STOPPED! And it was sunny all over again. I was debating whether to bring the wet clothes out to dry again. And I procrastinated on my decision by playing Bejeweled. Lucky I never ar, because it is raining again. =x I really hate the weather sometimes.
Does this mean bad luck? Does this mean that Russell will not win Survivor later?? Oh noes!
Stay tuned to find out!