Suayness Continued
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
My suayness continued all the way from yesterday.

Today is my course registration. At 9.30am, I have to immediately click on the stupid thing to register my courses.

I TELL YOU I TELL YOU I TELL YOU! At 9.28, my laptop screen went berserk! OMG! I can't even describe the horror!!!

I have to use my bro's laptop to log in at 9.40+ to register. Luckily can get most of the courses. Most. Ha. I see how la, during add/drop, see whether can be in the same class with my friends or not.

After doing some diagnosis, I confirmed that my laptop LCD screen is spoiled, and my graphics card is gone. Sigh. I am gonna use my bro's laptop till the repairs are done. Luckily he's in NS. But weekends dunnoe how. Can die. =p

ASK ME OUT DURING WEEKENDS! =D Or now, even. I am too sian at home liao. ASK ME OUT ASK ME OUT ASK ME OUT!!! =p
11:36 AM