Yip Special Pasta
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
For quite some time, my brother has been making a very special kind of pasta. He created the sauce himself. Today, out of boredom, I decided to cook that pasta for lunch! I used fusilli for my pasta, and below are pictures of the ingredients used for making the sauce.

Clockwise from the top right: Ketchup, pepper, sesame oil, oyster sauce and chilli.
The end result:

It looks nice right? =p However, it still doesn't taste as good as my brother's. He said that need to do a lot of times to get the exact feel of how much ingredients to put in to make the sauce. HaHa. Actually, that's how most people cook. They can't really tell you how much salt/sauce/pepper to put in. They do it on instinct. Guess I still need to do a lot more cooking! =D
YaY! One step closer to being a 贤丈良父: 进的了厨房,出得了厅堂! =D