Last Week Recap - Glee!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
I realised I haven't blogged for almost a week already. Gosh. What have I been doing for the past 6 days?

Well, it was mostly sitting at home and watching videos. Wait. Not really la.

I was watching Glee! It's a new US series about a high school show choir.

Coming from a choir background, I really appreciate the show's concept, and I simply love watching the characters perform various musical numbers. I also like the plot and how it is has been showing off the characters. Too bad the show is on a hiatus until April though. Looks like I have to wait 3 more months to continue watching the series. =(

I also had my hair cut. Let me just say that it is a totally new direction. OMG. I don't want to say it on the blog la. If you happen to see me, you will know. For those with facebook, maybe you will see pictures of my with my new hair soon. OMG lor.

Yeah. Watch Glee if you haven't! =D
10:45 PM