The Resolution of 2010
Friday, January 1, 2010
It's 5 hours into the new decade of the millennium, and my house is bustling with activity.

There are 2 mahjong tables open, and various members of the ASG are playing against each other. I decided to stop after being on a winning streak. I think I should save my winnings when I can, and also, I am kinda tired anyway.

I am not a resolution-person. I hardly make them; and even if I did, I tend to forget them at the end of the year.

But this year, I felt like making one, because I felt like I had to.

For 2010, I resolve to be more careful of what I say to others, and to really think about what I really want to say, before I end up over-promising and hurting others.

So, yeah. Let's see if I can manage to improve on this at the end of this year. =D
5:23 AM