RT Partial Fail
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
OMG OMG OMG! I finally, FINALLY, got myself a partial pass for my IPPT, failing Standing Broad Jump (that useless thing).What I am really proud of is the fact that for the very first time in my life, I actually passed my 2.4km run with 12:07mins. Yes. It's the fastest I have ever ran for 2.4km in my life. I am darn proud of myself! =D
HaHa! A very funny thing occurred during my last lap of the 2.4km run. I was overtaking my friend (I got to know this tengah ex-regular cause I saw him wearing a TAB tshirt, and just started a conversation with him...) and I told him "last round le!".
Then, I heard a voice shouting behind me, "LAST LAP JIAYOU!" I thought it was my friend encouraging me, but it turned out to be some complete stranger who is also running the final lap. So I just chionged with him. HaHa! The funny thing is, as we were dashing to the finish line, we kept shouting things like, "LAST LAP LAST LAP ARGH LAST LAP!!!!!!" I can see all the PTIs and the people who are waiting for their turn to run staring at the both of us, and some were even laughing. HaHa!
Actually quite throw face lor, but I don't care, cause I passed!! I am damn happy la, omg!!! =D
And now, 我怀念的 is my running song. I keep singing it (mentally, of course) to distract myself from the pain and hunger and breathlessness I was experiencing when running. HaHa. Sing until the point where I kept repeating one line over and over (forgot which it is le...). But yeah! Favorite song FTW! =D
I meow at the partial failure. =p