Peggy Hsu's Concert
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Hey! It has been another 2 weeks of not blogging!

Seriously, I should be more self-disciplined. Or rather, I should find MORE time. I hate this semester, seriously. Now, my recess week is totally not looking very recess-y. *grumbles grumbles*

Anyway, I am here to share with you all something!

Yesterday, Leslie and I went to Peggy 许哲佩's concert in the Esplanade! =D

It's a 1-hour mini-concert. She sang mostly songs from her latest album, 雪人, and also popular songs like 气球 and 白色婚礼. It's quite an interesting concert la, I would say, with songs ranging from happy ones to somber ones.

I also got to know more about the singer. From what I observed, she seem like a very happy and cheerful person, and I think she is quite a positive person as well. I think it's interesting that I get to know more about the person singing the songs I like. =)

After the concert, there's an autograph session. LOL! Me and Les actually went to buy her album, 美好的, just to get her signature. Ok la. Not really especially to, since we don't have this particular album of hers in our iPods, but getting her signature is a big plus. =D

Okay, 废话少说, I will now present her autograph and a picture I (actually, it was Leslie, cause he's tall enough to reach above the shoulders of people in front...) took of her at the autograph table. Toodles!



4:05 PM