Updates to My Life!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
OMG!

I can't believe it! I actually didn't blog for like 3 weeks already!!! This is almost like a month of negligence! OMG! I am so horrified!

Actually, not really that horrified. This just goes to show how BUSY I am this semester. With 19 AUs of project-intensive modules, one can basically die this semester.

But I am quite shocked though, that I could be busy until I neglected to blog. Actually hor, I kept thinking of entries to blog one. There are some occasions where I really thought I should blog about, but when I reached home, work overtook me and blogging was quickly forgotten. My god.

Anyway, in short, these few things happened to me during the last 3 weeks:

1) I have gotten my NBS elective, Cultural Intelligence at Work. It's a very interesting module. The content is very interesting, and I like learning about cultures and what roles they play in the world at large. Also, I get to develope my CQ (cultural quotient, not BFF =p), a very important skill for the increasingly diverse workforce. The class is made up of majority exchange students, and so, I got to interact a lot with people from different cultures. In my group, there are 3 Norwegian girls, 1 Dutch guy, 1 German guy and 1 year 3 Tourism local girl (The class is made out of HR and Tourism locals, and me and my friend are the only Year 2 students... lol!). It's a very interesting mix of cultures, and I am learning a lot of these 3 unique European cultures and practices as the week goes by. But this is a very coursework-intense module, so yeah, a lot A LOT A LOT of work....

2) I have done 1 HR Research mini-project, did 1 Accounting tutorial presentation, 1 Selection & Assessment mini-project and in the midst of doing my Accounting project and trying to secure a client to interview for my S&A module... OMG!

3) Despite my busy schedule, I took some days off to SHOP! I have completed my CNY outfit, and currently in the midst of buying new t-shirts to wear for the other days of visiting (in case my 初一 t-shirt cannot dry on time). I am quite excited for my new look! Must 期待 for the pictures wor! =D

4) I applied for NUH and Changi Airport Group for my Professional Attachment at the end of this semester. I hope I can get either, cause I hope to be successful at Phase 1 and I don't need to go to Phase 2 and go through all these torture all over again. :(

Haha! That's almost all ba! Meow at you all next time, which hopefully, isn't gonna be another 3 weeks later. =p
9:14 PM