What CNY
Friday, February 12, 2010
Well, my father is hospitalized in TTSH. Yeah.Yesterday, he started feeling breathless while he was walking. Like, really breathless, like when I run 2.4km with all my energy that kinda breathless. It's scary. I persuaded him to go to the polyclinic today with Mother, and the next thing I know, he's sent to TTSH's A&E.
The doctor said that there are blood clots in his lungs, and that restricts the blood flow to his lungs, causing the breathlessness. It is serious la, but stable.
Thankfully, he doesn't need surgery. The doctors are confident that they will be able to get rid of the blood clots using medication. So right now, they are administering that and finding out the causes of the blood clots. The doctors said if he response well and can recover, he might be able to be discharged within a week.
But yeah. It's gonna be a totally different CNY. First time in my life that the whole family is not spending CNY together. Feels weird, and lousy.
What CNY indeed.