Exam Updates
Sunday, April 25, 2010
I just realized something...If you scroll down my blog, you will find that the 5 newest posts (yes, including this one) were written on Sunday, and 3 of them were complaining how busy I was this semester. Ha. It really looks like it, right? I was so busy that I only had time to blog on Sunday.
Ok. Enough about my busy schedule. I am sure you are sick of hearing about it, and besides that was the past. Now, some updates.
I have 2 papers left. Accounting 2 was good, and hopefully, I can get a good grade for it. French 2 is tomorrow, and I am hoping the miracle will happen to me again this semester.
I am currently on track in my revision for Selection & Assessment. It's going well nicely, and I hope to complete reading the lecture notes, textbook chapters and journal articles by Wednesday night. On Thursday, I will wrap up the revision by going through the main points of what I need to know, and take the paper on Friday!
And that will end my exams for this semester! I can't wait for the end-of-exams lunch with my dear Selection & Assessment group mates! We are going to eat at Pu Tien to celebrate after our morning paper! =D YAY!
Yep. So, all the best to me for this coming week! =D