933 Can Drama
Thursday, May 6, 2010
For the past 2 weeks, I have been religiously tuning into Yes 933 everyday (from the time I wake up till I go to bed). It has a calming effect when I am trying to memorize theories from BH227, and during this week, gives me something to listen to to while the time away. And along the way, I got addicted to the ongoing 罐头剧场. The plot is so exciting, omg!

And... I can't believe I woke up earlier today just to catch the 10:30am broadcast of the latest episode. Normally, at 9.30 such an ungodly hour (when I have nothing to do on the day), I would just sleep on for an hour or more. But, I just decided to wake up and wait for the drama to air.

I think it's my 9.30am daily conditioning last week when I was mugging for BH227. I would set my alarm to 9.30 everyday, so I have plenty to time in the morning and afternoon to mug. And this conditioning has carried over to this week.

Sigh. From next week onwards, I have to condition my body to wake up at 6am everyday for 10 weeks for my PA.

YAY PA! =d
11:10 AM