First Week of Work
Sunday, May 16, 2010
So, one week later, I am still alive and kicking!

HaHa! My worries were unfounded (as they usually are). My first week went very very well. I have very friendly colleagues, and have supervisors who are very willing to teach me. I am enjoying what I am doing so far. They are interesting, challenging and certainly, beyond-the-textbook work. I am so psyched to learn more, and I continue to look forward to more exciting work in the coming weeks! (Of course, I can't say what my works consist of in details, cause I think it's sorta sensitive and confidential... haha)

At first, I was like my normal shy self. I didn't dare to joke around much with my colleagues, even though they are really friendly and keep coming to talk to me. But soon, I started to warm up and be more vocal to them! HaHa. I can even now joke and laugh with them lor, and now, I die die also don't wanna change my cubicle! =D

So, YAY for the coming 9 weeks! =D

Well, a lot of other stuff happened this past week too. I feel like blogging about those, but in the end, decided not to. See how things go first lor. But if it is very bad news, be prepared for a tirade. =p
1:41 PM