Pre-Internship Meows
Sunday, May 9, 2010
So, in less than 12 hours, I will be starting my Professional Attachment as a HR Intern in NUH. =D

I am feeling part nervous, part excited (or maybe they are the same feeling? =p)

Nervous because I am gonna start in a new environment. Nervous because I am gonna start working as a HR personnel! What if I bungle things up OMG! What if people don't like me OMG OMG! HOW??

But then hor, I am also excited. Also because I am gonna start in a new environment and get to know more new people. Also, I will be working with my beloved FF! =D Also, for the very same reason above, I finally get to start working as a HR professional! =D Exciting leh!

Actually hor, you can tell that this entry is kinda 乱 la. Cause maybe I am kinda 乱 now also. LOLs lor. Okay la. Maybe I will post some review on Friday, after 5 days of working in the company. See how it goes la. =D
9:19 PM