23rd Birthdays
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Well, I was 22 on 6th July. And then I became 23.Ha! I spent my birthday registering for my cores (YAY luckily I got what I wanted!), and then eating dinner with my dearest friends (BFF, FF and OPY) at night. =)
On Thurs, I went out with my beloved HR friends! It was only supposed to be a dinner between me and Wendy, cause I have to return her something. But it turned out to be a "birthday" dinner for me! Ahahaha! They also gave me a nice black belt! So sweet of them! I really had fun catching up with them leh! I hope to see more classic kicking scenes in the near future! =D
So. 23. I spent my year of being 22 on... well. Being a HR student. And I loved it. I really made the right choice. I also got to study French. Oui!
Career-wise, I also got to be a HR intern! =D I am extending my contract too, and I get to learn new stuff later on too! Exciting times! =D
Okay la. As you can see, it was about studies and work for me this year. And it will continue to be until when I am 24. Then it will be work, work and work. And more work.
Until I find a 金龟 la. Then don't need to work. Then it will be shop, mahjong and shop somemore. =p
One can always hope and dream ok? =p