Cheating Old People
Monday, July 5, 2010
Today on the train back home, me and FF found a ComChest brochure in my bag. It was from the corporate orientation, asking people to donate some money from their salary to ComChest every month.So, on the brochure, it was stated that $5 "provides an elderly with one therapy session in dementia care". So, I was joking around telling FF that, "Ayiah. No need to spend $5 on dementia therapy! Can come to my mahjong therapy! Although the initial costs will be a bit steep, but can win back the money when the patient remembers how to play!"
And I started laughing really uncontrollably. Like, really badly laughing and doubling over. I must have looked like such a crazy idiot. Even FF told me to stop, cause I was embarrassing her.
Apparently, I was laughing at myself because of the fact that I wanted to 骗老人家的钱. I am very bad hor? Thinking of cheating people's money and laughing about it loudly in public. Ahahaha!
No wonder I keep losing in my iPhone mahjong game. Karma caught up to me, ahaha!
(This is my 300th post, and I spent it on wanting to bluff old people's money. Ahaha! =p)
**Disclaimer: This is in no way mocking all the good things that ComChest has done and continues to keep doing for our society. All funny opinions and jokes expressed are meant to be just jokes of my twisted mind. I hope none will take offense, k? =D