After A Long Hiatus
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Woah. It seems like I skipped the entire month of August. Oh my my. This is quite unprecedented. =pThe truth is, from the last post until August 20th, I have been working. I didn't blog because there was nothing much exciting happening during that period. I work from 8.30 to 6 every Monday to Friday, and after that, I am too tired/busy with other things to even think of blogging. And there was nothing much to blog about anyway. Do you really want me to regale you with office politics/what I did as an intern and bore you to death? =p (Okay, fine. Office politics is juicy news, but not like I can talk about such things on the blog anyway...)
Then from Aug 22th to 28th, I was away for Hall 1 Freshmen Orientation Camp. HaHa! This is my last year attending FOC before I graduate. It was damn tiring, but I really enjoyed myself a lot. This year's freshies were certainly enthusiastic and onz. I had a great time with them! =D
Then this week. Start of school! Finally! :D I do expect myself to be busy though, with the heavy workload for my cores, plus my duties as Project Manager of the Human Resource Consulting Club (organizing the Youth Forum! O.o), and also with FYP. I do think I am gonna be dead. :<
Oh well. I will try to keep on blogging, as often as I can. :) Gambatte, Kelvin! :D