A Mid-Semester Update
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Alors! The recess week came and left! Within a blink of an eye! I barely even had time to enjoy myself fully.

Pft. That's a lie. I enjoyed myself plenty. My only productive things that I did was to plan for the upcoming HRYF that me and my club are organizing, and to create a presentation for French (me and my teammates are presenting on Pi Day, une fête tres interessante et inconnue!). Ahahaha.

So, what did I do in my free days? Well, I went to K with my friends. I stayed at home and watched videos and TV and played some games on my DS. Very relaxing.

And tsk tsk to me for not doing my work. =S But oh well. It will be a downhill of work, work and MORE work from now onwards. So, my last chance to truly relax. =p

Alors! C'est tout pour aujourd'hui! A bientôt!
10:56 PM