Je suis tres malade
Sunday, December 5, 2010
You know, after completing that monstrous list of assignments, reports, presentations and tests, I thought that I could enjoy a well-deserved break.But no.... My body hates me so much that it decided to give me a bout of big bad flu.
I supposed that I should have expected it. After all, after the end of every major exams/stressful periods, I will inevitably fall sick.
A doctor once told me that this is quite common. He said that actually, I have been sick all these while, but because of the heightened tension and adrenaline that pushes me through these stressful periods, the body fought to keep me healthy. Now that there's no need to "fight", the body relaxes, spent and tired, and the germs takes over.
Aha. Quack theory? I don't know. I heard it a long time back. But it never fails to happen to me.
I am now spent. Like seriously. No energy to do a lot of things. No energy to walk, to talk, to blog (I don't know know how I can type so much, and my fingers are starting to hurt). I wanna sleep, but yet, I can't, cause I slept for 12+ hours already. I am in such a shitty state that it isn't even funny. :(