Kelvin's Style #001
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Sometimes, I realized that I was wearing a totally stylish/cool outfit for the day, and I realized, "Isn't it a shame that I don't get to share that with my loyal blog readers? Or that my lovely look won't get captured? Quelle horror!"So, I decided to start a series, whereby I will try to take pictures of me wearing good clothes and accessories.
This is entirely bought to you by my narcissism.

Shirt from Esprit Outlet, Hong Kong; jeans from Options, Jurong Point; belt from Man Master, Causeway Point; ring from Ladies' Market, Hong Kong; man clutch from Uniqlo, 313@Somerset//Photo shot by Joyce Sim
I created this look when I was searching for a new way to wear my shirts to go shopping with my FF. I originally wanted to wear a shirt as an outer-layer and pair it with a t-shirt. When rummaging through my closet, I came across a white shirt which I have not worn for quite a long time. As I couldn't find any suitable t-shirt to match this shirt with, I decided to wear this shirt on its own.
The clutch came out as a last minute decision. I originally wanted to carry my Uniqlo bag out to put my wallet, keys and umbrella. But then I felt that it was silly to bring out such a big bag to carry such a few items. Then I remembered that my Uniqlo bag contained a small clutch, so I just took it out and used it to put my wallet and ear-piece in (keys and iPhone in my pockets), and carried it around in my hands the whole day.
The overall effect really looks nice, so yep, I am sharing it here on my blog. :D
ETA: I just noticed something misleading about the photo! Before any of you suspect anything about my weight, I have to clarify: I. AM. NOT. FAT! The bulge appearing around my stomach is not caused by a fat stomach. It was caused by creasing of the shirt, which is a tad oversized (as all my shirts are :( ). My stomach is perfectly flat and slim, thank you very much for wondering.