Storm & Cartoons
Monday, December 6, 2010
So, there was this campaign going around in Facebook, asking people to change their display pic to their favorite cartoon in support of anti-child violence.

So, I changed mine to Storm.



Why Storm? Some of you might know. Some don't.

Storm has always been my favorite cartoon hero since forever. I admire her wisdom and her ability to remain level-headed in any circumstances. Mainly her wisdom. I am attracted to characters who are wise (which explains why my favorite character in the Harry Potter canon is Hermione Granger). At the same time, her powers are super duper cool. What's not to love?

In fact, I am so obsessed with Storm that she appeared in virtually all my usernames for the various websites, even until today (See blog address for a clear example). So, if you ever see a storm77 or similar variants on websites, more likely than not, it is me. :D

Anyway, it has been nice to see a lot of my friends changing their display pics to their favorite cartoons. Wa. It really took me a trip down memory lane, seeing so many pictures of the cartoons I used to watch! 真的是回味无穷啊!
11:55 AM