Final Year Final Sem Timetable
Friday, January 28, 2011
So. This is my final year, final semester at NTU. With all my modules registered for, my timetable looks like this:
YAY! The Friday-free-day continues for the 4th semester in the row! =D But, I must say though, it's quite sucky for a NBS Final Year student. Normally, we will be getting like 2-days work, max even 3 days. But a 4-days week? :'(
BH326: HR Metrics is my last HR core left to do. Frankly, the course outline doesn't sound promising. There are a lot of things to do, including interviewing a company for its Performance Management system. But the topic kinda rocks, especially when I did HR Metrics and PM for a big part of my internship in NUHS. I am interested to learn more about it, and hopefully, contribute in class my experience in this subject. :)
AB205: Negotiating to Get What You Want is an interesting NBS elective that I choose to take up to fulfill my requirements for Unrestricted Electives. It is taught by my former Econs tutor, A/Prof Geraldine Chen, who is damn nice and damn good at what she does. So, it was of no surprise that I really enjoyed the first lesson. Every week, we will take part in different negotiation scenarios with different classmates, honing our negotiation skills throughout the semester. Sounds fun right? The first exercise was an eye-opener, and I look forward to all the other lessons! =D (Of course, waking up at 6am is zzzzz, but the class is motivation enough for me to sacrifice a few hours of sleep! :D)
HMF4: French 4 is the main reason why I have a 4-day week. Sigh. Mais oui! I have finally reached the ultimate level for French (in NTU, that is...)! Bien sur, this is gonna be S/U-ed, since I have 3AUs worth of S/U to use, I might as well use it right? Classes haven't started yet, but as always, I am looking forward to increasing my French language skill. =)
I might have a sucky timetable, and a heavy workload, but it's all ok. You know why? Because...

I have no exams this semester! YAY! =D Everything will end by 28th April. Of course, I deliberately picked non-examinable modules. My philosophy is that since I will be busy in the semester with exams, I might as well sacrifice a bit more and do a bit more work in the semester, than to mug for exam papers at the end. That means my French 3 exam was officially my last exam in NTU, and boy, I am glad I ended my undergrad exams on a good note! =)
Here's to a good final semester ahead! HUAT AR!