First Wedding
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Yesterday, I attended my very first friend-wedding. Not first friend as in someone I first knew, but rather, first person of someone I know around my age group getting married.It was my Year 1 NBS classmate who got married, and she invited our Year 1 class to her wedding (yeah, also because it was customary to show the embarrassing photos of both bride and groom, guess who made a lot of special appearances during flashes of the bride's university life? Yeah. We never knew our Thursday Theme Days [which ranged from school uniforms to bring-a-softtoy-to-class-day] could be shown to the whole world. So embarrassing!!). For many of us, it was really our first friend-wedding, and the experience was really very surreal. None of us could really imagine getting married at such a young age too.
But yeah. We did have a lot of fun catching up. It has been long since our Year 1 class got together! :D We were all also happy for our friend, because we can tell that she has found herself her Mr Right. 在这里,我祝她白头偕老,婚姻幸福,早生贵子!=)