Hopes & Resolution for 2011
Saturday, January 1, 2011
So, today is 1/1/11.

On this day of quatre uns, I shall attempt to look forward for the new year, and attempt to put my life back on track.

Yes. Back on track. I realized that I have been slacking a lot. Procrastinating. I have somehow, within the space of one semester, mastered the art of procrastination to its highest level. I am quite aghast at myself, how I managed to push back all my assignments and reports to the very last minute, and causing myself a mass panic attack trying to complete all of them at once.

Last year, I wasn't even like that. I would do all my tutorials and assignments diligently and well in advance of my classmates and sneer at them for doing things so last minute oh my god. But my god. Things took a 180-degree change, and I don't know why. This is very bad you know, so this year, I resolve to stop procrastinating for goodness sake and complete assignments and report on time. Yes.

This year will be one full of exciting events and changes.

This year, I will see myself being really busy, trying to juggle 3 heavy modules, doing FYP and organizing a successful Human Resource Youth Forum. I foresee myself going bonkers in the middle of the semester and possibly will never be quite the same after, but I look forward to all the excitement with... excitement!

4 months later, my university education will come to an end, and a new chapter will unfold. I will step into the working world, making money to survive, and if I am lucky, pamper myself. =p But yeah. That would be the major part of anyone's life, non? After all, we are gonna spend around 2/3 of our lives working. So, I better be doing something I love, at a place that I enjoy working for, so that when I get up every morning, it won't be full of dread (I mean, after the initial "this is an ungodly time to wake up" =p). So, yeah. Let's see if I can fulfill that! =D

So yeah. Hopes and dreams. Will they be made? Stay tuned to find out! =D
8:43 PM