The Ways of the Lazy
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Yesterday, I woke up at 7am to relieve my full bladder. I drank too much prior to sleeping, apparently.

Today, I woke up at 7am because I was feeling parched. I drank too little during my XLB buffet, apparently.

Oh!!! Why must you do this to me towards the end of the holidays? Why can't I have nice good long rests before the holidays end?

Seriously though. I have thoroughly enjoyed the holidays. Everyday, I sleep at 2am, and wake up at 11am (or later). And I just did what I want to do all afternoon and night, be it random site surfing, reading books or fanfiction. Life really rocks.

Thinking back the same period last year, I was practically moaning about being utterly bored out of my mind, and that I wanna go back to school. I think the change in mindset occurred after going through internship. There's nothing like a dose of reality to "wake me up", and that I better do all the relaxing now before I consign myself to waking up at 6am all year round (except on weekends and on annual leave).

In short: I wish time to stop right here, right now. I don't want school to start! I don't want, I don't want, I DON'T WANT!! =p
9:58 PM