Year 3 Sem 1 Results
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
So, this is my 333rd post, and I am using this to announce my results. =D

I said in my post of Year 2 Sem 2 results that Year 2 Sem 2 was my busiest sem ever. Scratch that. It never match the crazy of this semester, as evident by the crazy last 3 weeks.

Anyway, the results are as follows:

Year 3 Sem 1 Results:
Learning and Performance Development: A-
Strategic Management: B+
French 3: Satisfactory
Forensic Science: Satisfactory
Semester GPA: 4.25

Lemme elaborate:

Learning and Performance Development: I expected an A-, because I have got A- for 50% of the grades (We had two tutors. The first released the results of her portion of the class). But actually, I was disappointed a little bit, cause I thought I can maybe get an A, cause I thought I scored pretty well for the second-half of the class. That means I cross-dressed for the presentation at the end for nothing. =p But yeah. A- is still a good result.

Strategic Management: Another expected result, because at the end of the whole class, my tutor told me practically all my grades for the various components of the class. So I expected worst case B, best case B+. So, I am thankful that my best case scenario came true. Maybe my individual essays saved me. =p But seriously though. I spent the entire semester worrying about this module, cause I clearly sucked in class and there were more zai kias showing off their knowledge. But yeah. Heng ar.

French 3 and Forensic Science: I S/U-ed both modules. I don't wanna play with the scary bell curve for Forensic, and after sitting through the exam, I was right. I won't be good enough to score, but I did good enough to get a S. For French, I am just glad that I can go on to take French 4. I don't wanna think about what-if I never S/U-ed. Ha. I made up my mind to SU before Sem 1 started anyway. =p

So yeah. This sem's results are very expected. No major surprise la, so it was kinda anti-climatic. HaHa. My CGPA even remained constant too. Looks like I am on track for my Second-Uppers, if I don't screw up in my last sem. And I won't. =D
12:13 AM