Bye Bye Tiger, Hello Rabbit!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
It's the time of the year again, when the Chinese all around the world bid goodbye to one zodiac animal, and wave hello at the next. This year, the tiger retreats back to the forest, and the rabbit pops out of its rabbit-hole (Wonderland?) to play with us all.

It's kinda funny how we Chinese tend to measure our age by the passing of our own zodiac cycles. Each time our zodiac comes, we are reminded that 12 years have passed since the last time we seen our animals. Given that the average lifespan of Singaporean males is 78 years, I can expect to welcome the Rabbit for 4 more times. =p

Yes. I am 24 this year. This sucks. I wanna be 21 forever! =p

Anyway, I realize I am quite pantang about CNY. For example, I made sure to send all outstanding laundry to wash before the clock strikes 12 today, to wash away the ills of the Tiger Year and to welcome the Rabbit with fresh start. I am also wearing red t-shirt and shorts for prosperity's sake, to welcome in the new year.

HaHa! I also wore to class today (Alas! I have morning class today, but apparently, not a lot of people. The trains were strangely empty today!) what I wore on the first day on CNY this year. I thought it would be a fitting end to close to the year with. Heh heh! :D

好了!在这里,我祝贺大家新年快乐,万事如意,兔年刑大运! =)
5:23 PM