Some Updates
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Okay. I can see cobwebs forming.*Dust dust* There. They are gone, for now.
I ain't gonna make a long post, rather, this is just a "Hi-I-am-not-dead-yet-but-I-very-well-might-be" post.
Yeah. I have been really really REALLY busy. And will continue to be, until at least after 19th March.
So, what do I have? I have the following:
- Studying for 2 French tests, written and oral. The former is happening in 16 hours later, the latter on Thursday. And I barely studied (which means really, I am gonna die and not get S), because...
- I had also an assignment for my Negotiations class to do. Yes. That is going swimmingly well, except that I am two-thirds done, and I only have 400 words left to write. Yay for my luo-shuo-ness.
- And also because of the event I am organizing on 19th March, Human Resource Youth Forum. For these few weeks, everything is starting to stream in. I am now trying to tie up a lot of loose ends (PEOPLE, REPLY TO MY EMAILS PLZKTHNXBAI. THEY ARE URGENT FOR A REASON!!), trying to make sure everything is prepped and ready for the rehearsal/run-through on 15th March, and then for the final event on the 19th (That means sorry, Koo Koo, I cannot come to your celebration. I have a whole day thing until 9+pm. =[ ).
- And let's not forget about FYP. SERIOUSLY IT'S ALL SO DRAMA NOW. Let's just say that my FYP tutor is niao, and that there is actually some agency theory/problems going on, with regards to... Better not say here. Ha. What I am doing is very bad for grades. Potentially... =p But yes, very stressed. And I have to submit complete draft #1 by 18th March. Isn't that sweet? See how it coincides with the above event? Weeeeeeee!!!!!
Yes, well done to me. I am tres tres tres TRES stressed. So, whenever I take a break right, I feel so guilty, cause really, I ought to be doing my stuff.... What I wouldn't give for some free time...
Which I will be able to get, after 19th March. And NTU students, if you can tell me the irony of it all....
Okay. There's only 2 NTU cats reading my blog (erm, that I know of). Bascially, 19th March is the end of my recess week. Which goes to say that I will only relax after recess week.
Now, ain't recess week for relaxing? Ha!
At least I don't have exams. =p =p =p
Okay. I should stop rambling like a mad cat and GO TO SLEEP. NIGHTS!