Grad Trip Photos
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Yo yo!!

Okay, unlike my previous vacation, I will not be doing huge long posts detailing how each day went. I don't have time to write blogs everyday during my trip, and when I am back, my memory is kinda fuzzy.

So what I did was to upload all my photos to Facebook, and as much as possible, I tried to write captions underneath each photo. After all, what's the point of looking at photos of monuments without knowing what it is right? =p

Anyway, in short: I had lots of great fun, made lots of friends (and some very memorable ones =D) and really enjoyed the trip! =D

So, here they are, the links to my albums:
Day 1: London
Days 2 & 3: Paris
Days 4 & 5: Swiss Alps
Days 6 & 7: Nice
Day 7: Monaco
Days 8, 9 & 10: Florence & Rome
12:08 PM