Year 3 Sem 2 Results
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
On Thursday, 9th June 2011, 12:00am, I clicked on my examination results and waited with bated breath. In these few seconds, my life hangs on a thread. Will I graduate? Will I still get my second-uppers?The suspense. It kills.
So yes, here are my grades:
Year 3 Sem 2 Results:
HR Metrics: A
Negotiate To Get What You Want: A-
FYP: A-
French 4: Satisfactory
Semester GPA: 4.63
Final CGPA: 4.33 (Second Uppers Honors)
These results are really a mixed bunch of results for me. Lemme elaborate:
HR Metrics: I was actually disappointed with this. I expected an A+, based on how well my group projects were. In fact, all of us got A for our final grade. But yeah. I know it's the same grade point, but the + really makes all the difference you know. =p
Negotiation: Based on my calculations of the grades on my coursework, I honestly expected at least an A-, so YAY at least this met my expectations. I had fun during this class, and I think the skills learned in this class will be helpful and useful in my daily life. So, =D!
FYP: I was SO SURPRISED that my group and I got A-. Seriously I was only expecting a B+. Seriously, based on the level of work I submitted, I don't expect an A or A+ (for one, it wouldn't even pass the review panel). So yeah, very surprised to see an A-. HaHa.
French 4: Heng ar! I think the tutor was damn kind and let everyone scrap by with a C. French has been most interesting and useful (yep, I did use French in Paris! =D), and perhaps, I would continue with my studies. If I have the time or energy to. =p
So, YAY! I finally graduated with a Bachelor of Business (2nd Upper Hons), just like what I set out to do 3 years ago. I feel very proud of myself for making it this far and for achieving my dreams. =D