Secret Garden
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
I can't believe I spent about 11 hours watching Secret Garden (not continuously, of course...) today.

Joyce intro-ed me this drama, and from the rave reviews that she has given me, I was like "why not?". And so I did. I found English subs on Youtube, and from the first episode onwards, I was hooked. Now I just finished watching Episode 8, and there are 12 more to go! So exciting!!!

I realized that like Boys Over Flower, the main leads have the same personalities and characteristics. In both dramas, the male lead is some rich arrogant snob, while the female lead is some poor (financially-speaking, of course) girl with a feisty attitude and likes to 顶嘴 with the male lead (just like me: I am king of 顶嘴s heh heh heh). BFF told me that this is a common recurring theme in almost all Korean dramas. Ha. Well, the plot is exciting nonetheless, so I ain't complaining.

Oh. Today is Singapore's 46th birthday? I hardly noticed.
11:41 PM