Kelvin's Style #002
Saturday, September 17, 2011
It has been quite long since I 
Cardigan from Cotton On, Wisma Atria; Shirt from Matsu, Bugis Junction; jeans from Uniqlo, 313@Somerset; belt from Levi, 313@Somerset; shoes from Pedro, Citylink Mall; wallet from Prada, Rome, Italy//Photo shot by Joyce Sim
Basically, this whole look came together because I wanted to put on an outfit that goes with my newly-brought cardigan (I wanted to show that off ma). After tons of trying out outfits, I suddenly thought of Hyun Bin's style from Secret Garden and how he always put a cardigan over shirts.
In the end, I look more Brit-prep than Korean. But that's ok, my BFF covers the Korean bit. =p
The most positive comment of my outfit came from OPY, who said that my style resembles Mondo's, contestant from Project Runway Season 8. I happened to think that he is very stylish and fashion-forward, so imagine my elation when I heard that compliment. Made my night! =D