New Phone Layout
Sunday, September 11, 2011
For about 3 months, I have been treating my Galaxy S2 like a normal iPhone. Lockscreen and homescreen style largely remains the same. Despite all its virtues of being easy to change and manipulate skins, I have largely ignored that function.Until I looked at some beautiful screens that fellow Android users have been able to create, and I realized that my S2 pales in comparison.
After reading up on how easy it is to change the lockscreen and homescreen, I decided to give it a go....
And well... It is really not easy as it reads. I initially thought "download a few apps only right?", but seriously people, no. I have to search for wallpapers, for design styles, for widget apps....
But after half a day of tinkering with all these, I am rather proud of my creations! So here they are...


Lockscreen:
WidgetLocket Lockscreen
Minimalistic Text
Minimal Light Slider
Wallpaper from this post
Homescreen:
GO Launcher EX (icons: default theme)
Simple Calendar Widget
Simple Text - Text Icon Creator
Wallpaper