Time Well Spent
Thursday, September 8, 2011
I just spent 45mins making a card for a colleague who got really really sick.It's to contribute towards a giant gift box that the entire department is giving her. I don't really know what everyone is contributing (I haven't taken a look at the contents of the box yet), but I figured that I should do something thoughtful and that I know how to do.
So, I made a card. =D I went to Art Friends after work today to get materials, and I just love shopping for art supplies. Really inspired my creativity, heh heh. The card didn't turn out super spectacular, but I think it is quite a decent effort la (self-praise ttm man =p). =D
I do hope that my small contribution will cheer her up and help her get through the tough times. Hope she can conquer the darkness and recover soon! =D