Start of Working Life
Sunday, May 15, 2011
In 12 hours' time, I will embark on the next stage of my life: work.My friends have asked me how I felt about this, and I have told them that I am excited, and yet, nervous.
I am excited because I know what I will be doing, in general. I am excited because I am back to familiar grounds, and I can get back to seeing friendly faces. At least I know what to expect.
At the same time, I am nervous as well. I mean, I don't know what exactly I will be doing, or how I will get along with my team-mates (all of whom are new faces to me), or really, whether I will be able to do my job well.
HaHa. This sentiments somewhat mirrors what I felt before my internship period last year. Looks like habits die hard eh?
But yeah. I mean, I am stepping onto the next stage of my life. There's this sense of anticipation and nerves and oh-my-god-this-is-really-happening-to-me-oh-shit. So yeah.
Here's to a great start towards a fulfilling career. =D